Return Material Authorization (RMA) grants customers the right to return delivered goods to VideoGuard. There are, however, some terms and conditions. We will explain our RMA procedure on this page.
Products that are delivered by VideoGuard can be returned under the following conditions:
- Return a defective product? Download the RMA form here. Fill out the form and send it to email@example.com. After VideoGuard has received the RMA form, you will receive an RMA number from VideoGuard. Return the defective product with this RMA number attached.
- Return products in their original state? You can return your ordered products if they are still in original condition and in an undamaged (original) packaging. Contact us beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 30 days of the invoice date, you can return goods without incurring additional costs. If you ship your products after 30 days of return, VideoGuard will be dependent on the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
For the following brands / suppliers you are required to request the RMA yourself. You can do this by clicking on the brand name.
For questions about our RMA policy, please contact our support department at email@example.com
- Excellent service
- Innovative ideas
- Complete solution supplier
- Installation support
- Technical support by contract
- Construction of custom-made video servers